Thursday, June 19, 2014

Outloud

The movement is now underneath me like the river under my leafy skin, my veins swell with the realization:
I am now in a new canal that leads to the ocean.

I am the ocean, the river, the leaf and the sunlight. The movement is me and I am the space that creates Love.

If I see my emotions as a piece of me, I can look objectively and master my reaction.
Time seems to be in this forward dance that spins me around and laughs in my face when I attempt to grasp at it, as though I was the one who was in control. That's when I learned how to let go.

There is nothing more powerful than feeling the thumping song that your heart sings when you realize what you really need and can tell the Universe OUT LOUD.

I screamed and cried into the sky until I felt the weight of a million frogs jump from my spine,
like pouring a glass of wine to toast to a celebration, my soul lit a fire, a spark to find my heart's desire: to love and to be loved in return. To recognize what I deserve and to be open to the love from the universe.

Setting in motion the leaf, releasing my grip from the rotten tree roots, I slid down stream and turned around to release all that was behind me, to see, to navigate clearly the eddies and rocky banks battened with boulders that I should avoid

No comments:

Post a Comment