Wednesday, February 24, 2010

yellow eyes

you once told me that i was the most beautiful woman in the entire world
and i believed you.
you once convinced me that you desired me,
that you would enjoy worshipping my body,
giving me pleasure on an hourly basis.
we had this once.
now it's a memory in my heart, like a golden moon
now turned blue and green and leaves stains
where it once used to lay.

yeah, i think it's time to finally admit that we
can't keep going on in this sexless way.

i've mourned for over a year now,
and in order to try and save things,
you teased me a few weeks ago
but darling, you can't fake passion.
you can tell me one thing but
when you do another, it tells me
the truth.
i hold the ace of swords and can smell
injustice when it sits
like 2 month old garbage in the basement
i see the truth too
because my eyes are like those
of the great horned owls..
i see with yellow vision
a mouse like the issue of fulfilment
that plays over a mile in the distance
i must fly out silently and grab it

No comments:

Post a Comment